The following thrust areas are marked for paper presentation and for for further ongoing long term research projects.
DAY ONE: Session I&II.
- Concept and Definition of Vedic Sciences.
- Identified Disciplines of Vedic Sciences.
- Specific Research and Results in Vedic Sciences.
- Limitations of Modern Sciences in the context of research in Vedic Sciences.
- Research Review of Vedic Sciences: In India that is Bharatam and Abroad.
- Maharshi Mahesh Yogi’s Contributions to Vedic Sciences.
- Athirathram Research: Past, Present and Future.[First Panjal Yaga onwards.]
DAY TWO: Session III
- “Indology”, an outsider’s injustice to Indian Scientific Heritage.
- Misconceptions about the Vedas: Indian Conventional Perspectives
- Misconceptions about the Vedas: Outsider Colonial Brain-products.
- Misinterpretations and Abuse of the Vedas.
- The Need for Experience Based research oriented fresh Approach to the Vedas.
- The UNESCO Declaration that the Vedas are Intangible Heritage of Humanity and its Impact on the Vedic Traditions and modern generation.
- Are the Vedas “Global” – another parallel to the “Aryan Invasion Theory”?
NOTE for Paper Presenters:
- Each Presenter is allotted 45 minutes for presentation inclusive of interaction, questions and answers.
- The contents of the paper should lead to interaction, questions and answers an discussions. The areas of such interactions may be specified in the paper with pause.
- Papers with PPT, Questionnaires and Feed Back exercises will be given priority.
- Papers can be in English and/or Sanskrit[well edited and error free].
- Specifications for font size and other format norms should be followed.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER [ along with PPT etc] : 31st October, 2011.
Authors of select papers for presentation will be informed well in advance.
However, all are invited to participate and partake the knowledge shared as delegates.
ONLY paper presenters will be provided with TA,DA and local hospitality as per the norms of the Organizing Committee.
Kum.Sudha Karayil [Ph.D Scholar and Soma Researcher]
Foundation for Indian Scientific Heritage(R), Surathkal, Mangalore, 575025. Karnataka.
Dr. S.Ramakrishna Sharma.